I am currently a Lecturer of Psychology at the International University of the Caribbean, where I supervise undergraduate research studies and teach courses in Caribbean Psychology and Research Methods.
Contact Information [email protected] | ✆ +1 (876) 863-3512
My Research Agenda
Research Interests: organizational development, transformational leadership, psychometrics, thriving and Consulting Psychology
My research examines how personality factors, developmental experiences and cultural norms drive thriving in the Caribbean . My goal is to articulate the lived experience of Caribbean People and further inform evidence-based interventions for multi-level applications from person to policy. I tend to focus my studies on the areas of entrepreneurship, education, healthcare and public sector management.
My Teaching Philosophy
We are all but partners in learning.
My objective as a teacher is to facilitate discovery and shared learning with my students; emphasizing the importance of lessons; not merely for credits and credentials, but for expanding knowledge, building competences and advancing personal development and growth.
Behavioural Science provides an opportunity for reflexive learning; as the content is directly catered to the human condition. I encourage students to treat coursework as a developmental exercise; not a chore. Mastery of the principles and methods of our discipline does not only make for better professionals but better people also.
- MBA 601: Business Research: Facilitation for the formulation and development of research projects in business and management.
- PSY 435: Psychometrics: Introduction to psychological testing, assessments and applications across various contexts.
- PSY 327: Experimental Psychology: Exploring the history and development of research in psychology with a focus on experimentation and proposal writing.
- PSY323: Physiological Psychology: Introduction to the biological bases of bases of behaviour; surveying developments in biopsychology and neuroscience.
Classes & Tutorials
Semester 2 (Spring 2019 ) – IUC, Kingston Campus
- PSY 327 Experimental Psychology
- PSY 429 Caribbean Psychology
- PSY 432 Psychology Research Paper
- PSY 435 Introduction to Psychometrics
I offer academic advising to students who need assistance with research projects. Service include but are not limited to:
- Research Consultation & Supervision
- Thesis & Dissertation Management
- Data Analysis & Reporting
Note. Services attract a fee for external students.